1) What services do you provide?
We provide temporary services for:
- Hotel Care
- Corporate Events
- Alumni Events
2) What are the Agency Fee's?
- $49.00 non-refundable deposit (per nanny) via credit card is required to hold your reservation.
3) What are the Nanny Fees?
- $20.00 - $25.00 an hour (maximum four children per nanny - see ratios below).
- $30.00 per hour for children with combined families - up to four children.
- Client is responsible for paying the nanny by cash or check, directly after the completion of assignment.
4) How many children can your nannies watch?
- Infants (up to 12 months) 1:1
- Infants (12 months to 24 months) 2:1
- Toddlers (2 to 4 years) 3:1
- Pre-School (4 to 6 years) 4:1
- School Age (7 to 14 years) 5:1
5) Will the nanny feed my children?
- Yes! Parents are asked to provide the meals for the children.
6) What do I do if I don't know how many children
will be attending this event?
GIVE YOUR GUESTS OUR LINK:
This allows your guest to make their own reservations!
7) What do I need to provide at the wedding venue if I am a BRIDE
planning my wedding?
We ask that the client provides:
- TV/DVD player (for late-night hours)
- Crib (if needed)
- Kid's Table
- Kid's Meals
8) My baby is only a few months old and has an early bedtime.
What should we do?
- We are happy to take care of your child in your hotel room where the baby will be safe, comfortable, and happy in a quiet environment.
9) My child is in the wedding and we need to have them transported
from the venue to the hotel during the reception.
Do you provide transportation?
- The nannies can supervise the children at the venue and at the hotel.
We do not provide transportation.
10) Who employs the nanny?
Local Nanny Network, LLC is a nanny placement agency. Our nannies are considered independent contractors. Once the nanny has been placed by Local Nanny Network, LLC the nanny is employed by you; not Local Nanny Network, LLC. You agree to hold Local Nanny Network, LLC harmless from any damages incurred by nannies we refer.